Kleentech Light Duty Floor Access Covers
TYPICAL FLOOR FINISHES
All types of hard floor finish - ceramic tiles, marble, terrazzo, concrete, resin, wood or parquet floors.
Light duty, suitable for pedestrian traffic, including wheeled trolleys and sack trucks.
The size, depth and weight of the Floor Access Cover makes it suitable for a diversity of applications. Can be used in pedestrian-only areas in residential, commercial and public spaces where easy access to concealed under-floor services is required.
- Made to your specification between stated maximum and minimum sizes, with no time or cost constraint.
- Quick and easy to install ensuring minimum disruption.
- Provides easy access to under floor services using lifting keys.
- Any configuration of ducts and branches can be created to offer a tailor made floor access solution.
Maximum size 750 mm x 750 mm clear opening
Minimum size 150 mm x 150 mm clear opening
Overall frame size clear opening plus 120 mm*
Example: 600 mm x 600 mm clear opening equates to 720 mm x 720 mm overall frame size
Overall depth 50 mm
Weight 90 kg/m2 **
Show edge manufactured from aluminium with steel baseplate and reinforcement.
Inset Lifting Points (standard)
- Double seal
- 1 hour fire rating to BS 476: Part 20: 1987
- Available with a top edge seal to help prevent dirt, grout or grinding waste ingress.